I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- We fulfill orders only with properly completed form !!! (Correctly and eventually filled pop-ups after the purchase of the goods donated to the seller in the form of the form)
- After the purchase, select the form of payment.
- Failure to pay the purchase within 7 days can be treated by the seller as a waiver of the purchase, refusal to purchase the buyer which may lead to rupture of the purchase contract.
- No inscription "TO BASKET" on the product means that the current item of stock (someone recently bought the last piece)
- If there is a choice of color, enter it in the form (information for the seller).
- Choosing payment by bank transfer to our account in the title of the transfer, enter the first nuner id !!! (To facilitate identification of the transaction will accelerate its implementation). For other payment systems (PayPal) follow the instructions of the system.
- Prices of products at our auctions contain costs Waste Management
- In the case of transfer to our account we prepare the goods for shipment only after the payment to our account.
- In the case of shipping COD we prepare the goods immediately.
- Immediately after receipt of the goods, inspect the goods and immediately report any attention to the seller.
- You have a possibility to return the goods for 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- Seller reserves the right to cancel the purchase in the absence of goods from stock, an error in issuing the product.
- The cost of return transport shall be borne by the buyer.
- The goods are covered by a 2 year warranty according to the information on the auction and guarantee form attached to the consignment to the conditions described therein.
- Regulations define the rules for the use by the users, including buyers, Store maintained by the Seller.
- Regulations are continuously available on the Store website to allow users of its acquisition, playback and consolidating its content.
- Seller - TECHNO SERWIS, based in 05-850 Szeligi ul. Klonowa 31, POLAND holding tax identification number NIP: 7421239481, activity registered in the Register of Business Entities by the Mayor and Municipal Ożarów Mazowiecki under the number 3952, leading economic activity, made in the Shop the sale of goods or services
- Shop - a collection of websites and tools (website) managed by the Seller and allowing users to enter into contract for the sale or Contracts for the provision of services available in the Internet domain: royaltime.eu
- Buyer - User, who in the Shop has signed an agreement of sale or service.
- The sales contract - a contract concluded in the store on the principles arising from the Regulations between the Seller and the Buyer, the object of which is to sell to the Buyer things.
- Service contract - a contract concluded in the store on the principles arising from the Regulations between the Seller and the Buyer, the subject of which is the provision by the Seller to the Buyer service or services.
- The agreement - includes sale agreement and the Agreement for the provision of services.
- Regulations - these Conditions of Use.
- Materials - the information contained on the web store, including names and descriptions and photos and graphic illustrations of goods, marking goods manufacturers.
- User - Internet user, using the Store, purchasing or intending to acquire goods or services presented by the Seller through the Store.
- Newsletter - a service provided by the Seller, involving the transmission of electronic information, including commercial information, and in particular on vendors and products, industry sales of electronic news, promotions and commercial offers.
- You, as an individual can use the Store provided you have full legal capacity.
- You are not a natural person may use the Store through persons authorized to act on its behalf, subject to the provisions contained in section REGISTRATION IN STORE in step 4.
- You can use the Shop through devices that communicate with the Internet (computer, telephone) using a web browser.
- The user is required to provide true, current and complete data for the forms referred to in section REGISTRATION IN STORE in section 2 and 3 and follow the terms of the Regulations. Data provided by the User may not violate the provisions of the current law and personal rights and rights of third parties.
- The User is obliged not to disclose to third parties your login and password used to log in to the store.
IV. REGISTRATION IN STORE
- Users have the ability to:
- use the Store, including the conclusion of the Agreements, without the need for registration, or
- registration in the store using the data access user (login and password) assigned to your account
- Conclusion of Agreement for the purchase of a good or service without prior registration in the store is possible, subject to the other provisions of the Regulations, after meeting all of the following conditions:
- properly completing the electronic form available online on the Store website by entering the required data,
- acceptance of the Rules.
- In the case of a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, registered in the store, as well as all other activities of this entity in the store, it may only be a person who is empowered to make on behalf of the entity all activities related to the use of the Shop (including registration ) and to exercise all the rights and obligations of the entity as the User (including the Buyer).
- Seller may request to authenticate given by the User data, including for updating user data, by sending the Seller required documents.
- In the event of any change to the User's data provided during registration Users should update them before the conclusion of the next Agreement, using the appropriate form available in the store.
- Upon registration in the store is created the user account is the combined resources, which collects information about you and about his activities in the Shop in connection with the concluded Agreements. As part of your User account has, among others, access to the history of their orders in the store.
V. SUBMISSION OF ORDERS IN STORE - AGREEMENT
- A user browsing the page store, in particular presenting the products, services and shipping costs, has the ability to read their descriptions, features, performance, price and the cost of shipping and additional costs. Seller undertakes to present at the above clear and reliable information to enable the user to familiarize himself with his offer.
- Before ordering user places in a virtual shopping cart own chosen product or service, which intends to acquire. A virtual shopping cart is a tool for user aggregation of selected goods / services before purchase, conversion of the value of goods / services collected in a basket and conversion costs of delivery. When selecting a product / service user can freely manage content by adding to the cart Shopping Cart next of goods / services or removing them from the basket.
- After the final selection of goods / services for purchase user you were directed to a web form used to place orders in the store. The form of the order may be filed with the forms component used to determine:
- shipping address,
- method of delivery,
- method of payment for goods / services.
- Placing an order constitutes an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, submitted by the user Seller. Upon receipt of the purchase order, Seller shall verify that the order has been placed correctly (in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations). In the event that the Seller that the order has been placed incorrectly, the Seller will inform the user.
- Following the submission of a valid purchase order, Seller shall immediately forward the information to you about the order acceptance (acceptance) by e-mail (e-mail) specified when ordering or during registration. The contract for the goods or services is concluded upon sending to you by the Seller information on the adoption order.
- In the case of contracts for the provision of services Seller shall notify the Buyer before placing his order with a minimum period for which the contract is to be concluded, if it is related to the provision of continuous or periodic.
VI. PAYMENT RATES
- The customer is obliged to pay the price for the ordered merchandise in the store / service, including the costs of delivery, not later than within 7 days of purchase, provided the payment is made on delivery.
- Payments for acquired in the store by the Buyer goods or services ordered (price and delivery costs) are carried out by means of payment instruments available in the store and on the terms specified by the Seller. Available forms of payment are specified on the "Payments".
- All prices in the shop are gross prices contain value-added tax (VAT) in the amount resulting from separate regulations. The costs of delivery of goods / services to the user are listed separately in the "time and cost."
- A user makes a purchase of goods and services according to the contract price and the amount of delivery costs applicable at the time of order. The costs of delivery depends on the delivery method chosen by the user.
- Seller reserves the right to change the prices and the costs of delivery, in particular in case of change of price lists of services provided by entities performing delivery. This provision does not apply effectively placed orders.
- Delivery takes place at the address indicated by the Purchaser within the time specified in the offer, subject to product "on request", whose delivery time may be longer, as the customer is informed.
- The place of performance related to the purchase of goods in the store is the delivery address indicated by the Client, subject to the goods personally received by customers, in which the place of performance is selected by the customer point personal collection.
- If the seller can not fulfill the provision on the grounds that the goods or services are not available immediately, but no later than thirty days from the conclusion of the Agreement, it shall notify the Purchaser and return all received from him the sum of money, if any sum has already been paid.
- In case the seller can not fulfill the obligation because even transitory impossibility of performance properties requested by the consumer, may be released from liability by performance to substitute corresponding to the same quality and purpose, and for the same price or remuneration, informing at the same time the consumer in writing about his right to refuse to provide and withdraw from the contract with the return of things at the expense of the Seller.
- For the use of the newsletter you need a computer with Internet access, a standard web browser and open and properly configured e-mail.
- Newsletter is a free service provided by the store for users who are not registered users and buyers in the store in accordance with Chapter III of the Rules by notifying users about promotions, competitions, events, news content by periodically sending electronically by e-mail.
- The purpose of use of the newsletter include:
- fill the subscription form Newsletter available on the Web Store and agree to receive commercial information by e-mail or
- consent to the transfer of commercial information during registration in the store.
- Stop receiving information within the newsletter is possible by filling out a newsletter subscription form on the website of the shop, as well as by clicking on the link available in the message within the newsletter.
- The user is not liable to the Seller's charges for the use of the newsletter. User is obliged to bear the cost of data transmission over the Internet related to the use of the newsletter.
IX. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The buyer can submit complaints about the actions Sellers Sellers and use the Store.
- Complaints can be submitted electronically via the contact form available in the store in the "Company or contact", or in writing to the Seller given in the upper part of the Regulations. The complaint should contain at least the following:
- name, address, e-mail the Buyer,
- the date of conclusion of the Agreement constituting the basis for the complaint,
- the subject of the complaint, indicating the Purchaser's request,
- all the circumstances justifying the complaint,
- The resolution of the complaint the Buyer will be notified by e-mail or by post.
- Shop recognizes the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt in the correct form.
- If the purchased product is under warranty eg. The manufacturer, importer, vendors, etc., The scope of which confirms released with a good warranty document, regardless of other entitlements complaint, the Purchaser may file a complaint, citing the scope of the guarantee.
XI. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT, TERMINATION OF WARRANTY
- On the basis of the Act of 30 May 2014. consumer rights, the Buyer who is a consumer may terminate the contract without giving reasons within 14 days of receipt of goods, and when the contract concerned the service - within 14 days from the date of the Agreement for the provision of services, subject to paragraph. 5 below.
- To comply with the withdrawal period is sufficient to send a written statement of withdrawal in paper form or by e-mail. The buyer may for this purpose use the model statement shared among on the "Claims and Returns". Seller immediately after receipt of the declaration will send to the Buyer a durable medium, confirmation of its receipt.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered null and void. What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary management. The reimbursement should take place immediately, not later than fourteen days.
- In the case of advance payment made by Buyer Seller you are obliged to return the money, together with statutory interest calculated from the date of prepayment.
- Termination of the Agreement by the Buyer who is a consumer is not possible in cases where the refund shall be subject to the provision of goods and, since the acquisition of which, in accordance with applicable law, can not be waived.
- If the duration of contracts for the provision of services is not marked, either party may terminate it without giving reasons, this within one month, unless they agree to a shorter notice.
XII. TECHNICAL BREAKS
- Seller is not responsible for the inability to use the Users Store due to force majeure.
- Seller reserves the right to interruptions in access to the store due to its technical services, maintenance work or work on improving the functionality of the Store. At the same time Seller undertakes to make every effort to break these take place at night and lasting as short as possible.
XIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Seller reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. The amendment shall enter into force upon publication of revised regulations on the store in relation to the Shop, which comes to the conclusion of sales agreements or contracts for the provision of services (one-off), subject to the provisions of paragraph XIII.3 Regulations.
- Amendments to the Regulations does not apply to the Agreements concluded before the entry into force of the new Regulations. In the case of the conclusion of the Agreements referred to in the preceding paragraph, the entry into force of the amended Regulations, the Purchaser will be asked to approve the new Regulations.
- In the case of stores, which comes to conclude agreements for the provision of services on a continuous or periodic change of the Regulations enter into force on the date specified by the Seller, but not earlier than after 45 days from the date of publication of revised regulations on the Store and simultaneous notification the Users e-mail address assigned to your account.
- In the absence of acceptance of the new Rules The user has the option to terminate the Agreement for the provision of services on a continuous or periodic in the manner provided in section XI.5 Regulations.
- If the service of periodically expire during the period of termination of the Agreement, the Agreement is terminated at this point and not be extended for a further period.
- Any disputes related to the services provided by the Seller in the Shop shall be settled by the Polish common courts.
- Users who are consumers can take advantage of extra-judicial way of dealing with complaints and claims of the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Regional Inspector of Trade Inspection. Information on how to access the above. mode and dispute settlement procedures can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl under "Settlement of consumer disputes".