I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- For the purposes of interpretation of this document are applicable definitions included in the Regulations Store.
- Leading Shop Seller makes special efforts to protect the rights of users, in particular in terms of privacy and protection of information provided to the Seller concerning Users. This information (including your personal data) are properly secured and web forms used to used to transmit this information are protected by SSL security protocol, which makes the process of data transmission is encrypted. In processing personal data Users Seller pays particular attention to the fact that data is protected against their unauthorized disclosure, takeover by an unauthorized person, processing with the violation of existing laws and their change, loss, damage or destruction.
II. PERSONAL DATA
- When you use the Store, you may be asked to provide their personal data, necessary for the provision of services by the Seller:
- during registration at the Shop (name and surname or company name, delivery address, phone number, e-mail)
- the expression of the desire of service Newsletter (e-mail)
- when ordering (name or company name, delivery address, phone number, e-mail).
- Providing any personal data by you is voluntary. Providing these data point 2.1. It is necessary for the purposes specified in Chapter 2.4.
- Users can browse the shop and included in the offer relating to the goods or without prior registration and administration of personal data.
- Personal data Users who are natural persons (including natural persons conducting a one-man business) will be processed by the Seller as administrator of personal data in order to provide services by the Seller through the Store, as well as for marketing purposes related to the functioning of the Store, including those on goods and services presented in the store. With regard to the personal data of Users registrants in the store using the access data from Allegro or making a store purchase goods or services using the access data from Allegro, the Seller receives this data - respectively - of the Group's Allegro and Allegro, with the consent of the Users and to the extent necessary to implement the Seller objectives mentioned above. The processing of the collected data takes place in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002. of electronic services. The provision by the user of your personal data is voluntary.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the relevant judicial authorities. Users' personal data may also be transmitted or disclosed - the necessary and required range - third parties, including entities performing on behalf of Seller's activities related to the Agreement concluded with the Purchaser, m. In. operators who operate electronic payments under the Agreements concluded or entities pursuing the delivery of ordered goods. Users' personal data (including their e-mail addresses) can also be disclosed by the Seller DreamCommerce in connection with the store by the Seller, including in connection with the exercise by DreamCommerce to the Seller actions resulting from the agreement between the Seller and DreamCommerce, allowing vendors to use with tools to carry out the Store.
- Seller provides users whose personal data processing, implementation of rights under the law on the protection of personal data, including the right of access to the content of their personal data and correct them and the right to control the processing of your personal data on the terms described in this Act.
- As part of the realization of the right to control the processing of your personal data, the User shall, in particular the right to bring a written, reasoned request to cease processing the data because of its special situation, and also object to the processing of its data when the Seller processes them when it is necessary for the fulfillment of the legitimate objectives pursued by the Seller or the Seller intends to process them for marketing purposes, or to transfer the Seller's personal information other than the Seller controller.
- Confidential information about users, including your personal data are protected by the Seller against their unauthorized disclosure, as well as other cases of disclosure or loss and against destruction or unauthorized modification of data and information indicated through the use of appropriate technical and organizational security.
- Seller uses "cookies." The information collected using the "cookies" allow you to customize the services and content to individual needs and preferences of users, as well as serve to develop general statistics regarding use by Users Store. Turning off in your web browser options allowing you to store "cookies" in principle does not prevent the use of the store, but it may cause some inconvenience.